NOW HIRING a MongoDB expert with expertise with WordPress as a development platform and Amazon AWS API experience. November 28, 2013Posted by HubTechInsider in Uncategorized.
Tags: amazon aws, amazon aws api, amazon aws apis, css3, help wanted, hiring, html5, Hub Tech Insider, HubTechInsider, mongodb, now hiring, wordpress
add a comment
A privately held stealth mode Boston-based startup is looking to launch its first-class web and mobile web application into BETA, and is seeking to hire a part-time Software Engineer with a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with WordPress as a development platform and with extensive MongoDB database development expertise. This is a primary developer role with a focus on developing to specification a web and mobile technology solution with a heavy emphasis on performance optimization and application scaling. Experience with and knowledge of Amazon Web Services’s MongoDB APIs will be necessary for your ultimate success in this role.
- Write clean, organized, and well-documented code.
- Follow commonly accepted industry coding standards, project methodology, and best practices.
- Author project technical specification documentation surrounding MongoDB & AWS APIs, architecture and development.
- Ability to document technical architecture of MongoDB hosted on AWS.
- Ability to author system scope diagrams, process flow diagrams and other UML system diagrams and technical documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot the code you develop and rectify identified issues using our Jira bug tracking software.
- Work with Business team to scope and estimate project components.
- Contribute to this startup’s engineering knowledge base surrounding MongoDB & AWS applications.
- Occasional travel to local downtown Boston development status meetings required.
- Computer Science or engineering degree or equivalent real-world experience on resume.
- Minimum of 2 years working with WordPress & MongoDB.
- Expert understanding of MongoDB and AWS (Amazon Web Services) APIs.
- Expert understanding of modern responsive web design for mobile.
- Expert understanding of WordPress plugins, optimization and security best practices.
- Demonstrable contributions to MongoDB and MySQL-based websites or applications.
- Well-rounded engineering experience across a variety of technologies.
- Passionate about writing clean, organized code with an emphasis on performance and security.
- Personal contributions to an open source project desired.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Candidate must be located in Boston, Providence, or surrounding areas.
This is a project to launch this completely specified application into BETA. Make your own hours and work from home. Interested candidates should contact Paul Seibert; email@example.com