Marlborough’s Qteros, a provider of biofuels technology, raises $22 Million in a Series C round of equity financing January 17, 2011Posted by HubTechInsider in green technology, renewable energy, Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Battery Ventures, George Soros, Marlborough, Qteros, Soros Fund Management, startup, Startup company, Startups, Valero Energy Corporation, Venrock, Venture Capital
Marlborough’s Qteros, a provider of biofuels technology, raises $22 Million in a Series C round of equity financing led by a group of investors including Battery Ventures, Venrock Associates, BP Technology Ventures, Valero and George Soros‘s fund, Soros Fund Management.
- Qteros raises $22 million for ethanol production, inks developmental partnership (venturebeat.com)
- Qteros Raises $22M More, Signs Deal to Commercialize Biofuels (xconomy.com)
- Qteros and Praj Industries Announce Broad Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Global Commercialization of Cellulosic Ethanol (prnewswire.com)
- Qteros to bring ethanol-making bug to India (news.cnet.com)
- On the GreenBeat: SoloPower raises $51.6 million, Stion plans $150 million IPO (venturebeat.com)
- $12.7M Blows in for Wind Power Holdings, Epizyme Forges Alliance with GlaxoSmithKline, & Many More Boston-Area Deals (xconomy.com)
- Turn raises another $20M for its automated ad tools (venturebeat.com)
- George Soros: What’s His Fund Been Buying? (blogs.wsj.com)