Boston’s Apperian, a maker of mobile applications, raises $500k from CommonAngels December 17, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Apperian, Apple, boston, iPhone, Mobile application development, Mobile Applications, Mobile Computing, Mobile media, mobile software, mobile web, Startups, Venture Capital, Wireless Data
Boston’s Apperian, a maker of mobile applications, raises $500k from CommonAngels.
- David Patrick Joins Apperian as new CEO (eon.businesswire.com)
- Apperian Launches EASE – First Platform for Creating, Managing and Deploying Secure, Enterprise-Wide Applications for iPhone, iPad and other Mobile Devices (eon.businesswire.com)
- Apperian Acquires DS Media Labs (eon.businesswire.com)
- 5 App Stores for the Enterprise (readwriteweb.com)
- Mobile App Revenue: $35 Billion by 2014 (readwriteweb.com)