Woburn’s Ramp, Inc., a maker of workflow optimization platforms, raises $3.5 Million November 22, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Accel Partners, EveryZing, General Catalyst Partners, General Electric, NBC, Peacock Equity, Startups, Venture Capital, Woburn
Woburn’s Ramp, Inc., a maker of workflow optimization platforms, raises $3.5 Million from a group of investors including Accel Partners, Fairhaven Capital, General Catalyst Partners, Peacock Equity, General Electric, NBC Universa.
- Ramp Pulls in $3.5M (xconomy.com)
- Free Webinar: RAMP and the Coalition of Organizations for Accessible Technology (COAT) to Discuss the New Federal 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (eon.businesswire.com)
- Pennwell Selects RAMP Universal Search and Publishing Solutions for Global Industry Websites (eon.businesswire.com)
- RAMP CEO To Lead Panel on Maximizing Content Value at Digital Holly Wood NYC 2010 on November 12, 2010 (eon.businesswire.com)
- RAMP Announces Addition of People’s Choice Awards as New Hollywood Customer (eon.businesswire.com)