Boxborough’s BNI Video, video management software provider, raises $16 Million October 28, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Boxborough, Boxborough Massachusetts, Charles River Ventures, Cisco, Cisco Systems, Comcast, Comcast Interactive Capital, Startups, Time Warner Cable, Venture Capital
Boxborough’s BNI Video, a video management software provider, raises $16 Million from a group of investors including Cisco, Comcast Interactive Capital, Time Warner Cable, Charles River Ventures and Castile Ventures.
- BNI Video Raises $16M to Turn Cable TV to IPTV (newteevee.com)
- BNI Video Raises $16M From Comcast, Time Warner And Others To Help Deliver Video Content (techcrunch.com)
- BNI Video helps cable providers compete with Web TV (venturebeat.com)
- BNI Video Reveals Software That Could Better Enable Cable Companies to Compete With Internet Video Providers (xconomy.com)
- Software firm backed by TV heavyweights debuts service (reuters.com)