Cambridge’s ResearchGATE concludes a series A round of equity funding October 4, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Accel Partners, Benchmark Capital, Cambridge, ResearchGATE, Startups, Venture Capital
Cambridge’s ResearchGATE, a provider of an online social netowrk for scientists and researchers, concludes a series A round of an undisclosed amount of equity funding led by a group of investors including Benchmark Capital, Accel Partners, and Individual Investors.
- ResearchGATE Closes Series A Funding for Social Media Site for Scientists (eon.businesswire.com)
- Benchmark And Accel Partners Reach Across The Atlantic To Fund ResearchGATE (techcrunch.com)
- Benchmark And Accel Partners Reach Across The Atlantic To Fund ResearchGATE (techcrunchit.com)
- Matt Cohler Leads Funding for Social Network for Scientists (gigaom.com)
- ResearchGATE Applies Open Source Principles to Scientific Collaboration (ostatic.com)
- ResearchGATE Offers Social Networking for Scholars and Scientists (readwriteweb.com)
- ResearchGate: a Facebook for scientists (mercurynews.com)
- ResearchGATE brings in strong funding round for ‘scientific Facebook’ (guardian.co.uk)