Boxborough’s Lightower Fiber Networks acquires Westford’s Veroxity Technology Partners, for undisclosed terms October 4, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Acquisitions, Startups.
Tags: Acquisitions, Boxborough, Data Communications, Fiber Optics, Lightower Fiber Networks, networking, Startups, Telecommunication, Telecommunications, Venture Capital, Veroxity Technology Partners, Westford
Boxborough’s Lightower Fiber Networks, a provider of fiber network and broadband services, acquires Westford, Massachusetts -based Veroxity Technology Partners, a provider of fiber based data and internet connectivity solutions, for undisclosed terms.
- Lightower Buys Lexent (xconomy.com)
- Veroxity Technology Partners Extends Ethernet Service Footprint with Overture’s ISG 6000 (eon.businesswire.com)
- Lexent Metro Acquired by Lightower Fiber (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Lightower Expanding Services to Equinix NY4 Data Center (eon.businesswire.com)
- Veroxity Celebrates Ten Years in Greater Boston (eon.businesswire.com)