Belmont’s SaveWave, digital coupon solutions provider, raises $2.3 Million in a Series A round of equity funding August 23, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Belmont, Business, First Round Capital, SaveWave, Series A round, Startups, Venture Capital
Belmont’s SaveWave, (formerly known as Upromise) digital coupon solutions provider, raises $2.3 Million in a Series A round of equity funding from a group of undisclosed investors.
- Big Name Investors Back SaveWave, “A Mobile Couponing Play” (businessinsider.com)
- Digital Couponing Startup SaveWave Scores $2.3M From Leading Investors (techcrunch.com)
- Backing Winning Teams (bostonvcblog.typepad.com)
- SaveWave, Formerly Upromise, Spins Out from Sallie Mae with $2.3M from VCs, Angels (xconomy.com)
- SaveWave Launches, Spin-Out from Sallie Mae’s Upromise Grocery Operations Creating National Digital Grocery Rewards Platform (prweb.com)