Billerica’s Echolab is acquired by Blackmagic Design, of Milpitas, CA August 22, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in Acquisitions, Startups.
Tags: Acquisitions, Arts, Billerica, Blackmagic Design, Production, Startups, Venture Capital, Video, Video editing
Billerica’s Echolab, a designer and manufacturer of video production switches, is acquired by Blackmagic Design, a manufacturer of creative video technology, of Milpitas, CA. Terms were not disclosed.
- Echolab shuts down, will liquidate; is there an opportunity for Blackmagic Design? (feldmanfile.blogspot.com)
- DaVinci Resolve 7 Showcased at Third Annual Amsterdam FCPUG SuperMeet (eon.businesswire.com)
- Blackmagic Design Announces Support for Adobe Creative Suite 5 on Windows and Mac OSX (eon.businesswire.com)
- Blackmagic Design announces immediate support for Adobe Creative Suite 5 (eon.businesswire.com)
- Blackmagic Design acquires Echolab (feldmanfile.blogspot.com)
- Blackmagic Design Acquires EchoLab (eon.businesswire.com)