Westborough’s Boston Power Inc., a developer of lithium ion batteries, raises $60 MM June 28, 2010Posted by HubTechInsider in green technology, renewable energy, Startups, Venture Capital.
Tags: Batteries, Boston Power, Business, Foundation Asset Management, Gabriel Venture Partners, Green Energy, green technology, Lithium-ion battery, Oak Investment Partners, renewable energy, Startups, Venrock, Westborough
Westborough’s Boston Power Inc., a developer of lithium ion batteries, raises $60 Million in a Series E round of equity funding led by Foundation Asset Management, Oak Investment Partners, Venrock, and Gabriel Venture Partners.
- Boston-Power’s Swing Battery Selected for NASA’s Humanoid Robot Project (eon.businesswire.com)
- Boston-Power Announces $60 Million in Growth Capital (eon.businesswire.com)
- Boston-Power Pulls In $60M More to Push Battery Technologies Into Electronics, Cars, and Utilities (xconomy.com)
- Boston-Power Recharges With $60 Million Funding For Lithium-Ion Batteries (techcrunch.com)
- Boston Power juices up with $60M for lithium-ion batteries (green.venturebeat.com)
- Boston-Power Gets $60 Million for Next Generation Lithium-Ion Battery Tech (cleanedge.com)
- Boston-Power Founder Dr. Christina Lampe-Önnerud Elected Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (eon.businesswire.com)
- ASUS Selects Boston-Power’s Sonata Lithium-ion Battery for New Line of Notebook PCs (eon.businesswire.com)
- Boston-Power Boosts Round to $66.4M (xconomy.com)